maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

the 30th

HAPPY 3Oth MONTHSARY!!!

We are so ambivalent this past few days.
We were loving and hating each other
(scratch that hating cuz we are more on loving, baby!)

I love you so much
 that I barely know what hating you means.

I am hoping that we would still keep 
our formulated rule in this game of love.

Remember, we are in the win-win strategy.
Whoever breaks any of the rule,
both loses the game.

But ours is not just a game being played by preschoolers.
We know intimacy and other serious stuff.
So, I hope that both of us will continue to help each other
to keep us in the game.

As of now,
I'm savoring every moment with you.
I'll make more memories with you.
And as much as possible,
we'll make each other happy.

~xoxo

p.s.
i enjoyed Manong's mango crepe

*yum-yum*


you've got to try this.

~lovelots ♥

3 comments:

Ape said...

mango crepe! aaaahhh! one of the best things in life!

thanks for dropping by my blog btw!

Anonymous said...

dobs saan to? T___T I wanna try this one, looks so delicious.

alegna_XD said...

@ate meloi: sa manong's ate, fronting st. jude parish... cheap and edible... *mmm*

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.