maghanap ka ng whatever!

Friday, March 12, 2010

little letters for the bunch of users

I'm making this post out of impulse and disappointment. After days and more days of pressure for compiling my certificates of attendance and appreciation for several  seminars I had attended in and out of school, I received an unfair share of reward.

Dear guy who got it all:

Congratulations! (*flashing a sarcastic smile*)
Tell me I'm being too self-absorbed or too selfish, but I was the one who made most of the efforts to give you certifications you needed for you to have that piece of scented paper and a junked medal. In fact you barely knew what were those stuff I contributed until I told you one day. But I'm not holding any grudges to you now.

Dear Sir who inconsistently-supporting-personnel-who-boasts-his-name-on-a-mere-green-plastic-board,

I don't think you deserve to be the head of that department when you don't know how to define CLEAR MECHANICS and not even supporting us with our needs. Hey! we're students too. I wonder why you came back to being an arrogant sloth.

Dear Ma'am-I-should-have-been-selfish-not-to-share-my-certifications-with-you,

I guess it's my fault after all because I thought I could help your "son". And indeed, i just did help him. Boohoo to me :(( Just because you're his mom and you have one of the highest ranked job in this school, it doesn't mean you have to do everything, even delegating the things to me that your "son" is suppose to do.

Dear disappointment,

nakarami kana ngayong araw ha. I've had enough of you. If only you were concrete, I would have mocked you.

Dear users,

stop using people... they're not things.


still grudging on you until tomorrow,

doby >:[

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.