maghanap ka ng whatever!

Friday, November 28, 2008

By Means Of/ Nothing

i've been thinking about my life with or without you.
i've been sorting myself where would i be with or without you.
i've been reviewing my life since the day i'm with and without you.
i've been living my life with and without you.
i've been happy every time i'm with or without you.
i've been crying since the day i'm with and without you.
i've been losing my sleep since the day i'm with or without you.
i've been driving myself insane when i'm with or without you.
i've been dying since my life is living with or without you.
but if the life i live makes no sense whether i'm with or without you,
then i'd rather choose to live my life with you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.