maghanap ka ng whatever!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

not meant to be :)


photo from here


Yeay to mee!!!

I love it when I found out I'm not really compatible with that beloved (*evil stare*) beer.
For the reason that it is plain bitter, and somewhat expensive, it's not really for me. XD

guess what....







I'm allergic to beer!!! ♥





... and there's no more way that I could drink it...

This is tragic to me, though 'cause I have to bear with these rashes all over my body... FOR A WEEK!!!!

3 comments:

Introvert said...

you and me both dobz. lol.

january said...

waaaaaaaaa... me too! :0 good to know i'm not alone.

alegna_XD said...

yey!!! good to know there's three of us... :D

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.