maghanap ka ng whatever!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

F yeah reasons why I need it badly!

*keeping my composure*

OK, so I was just reprimanded by my lola because I'm watching movies on PC. Well, don't blame me; blame technology because they're too brilliant to enable DVD players on computers.

I need my own computer because:


  1. I want to be the sole owner of my effin' computer.
  2. I need privacy.
  3. I hate nosey people coming around me checkin' on what I'm doing.
  4. this is the only thing I can use to watch movies and net surfing at the same time aside from iPad (which I don't have as of the moment)
  5. I actually want laptop but rather choose the cheaper one (it depends)
  6. I'm so sick of promises that someone's gonna buy me a pc or laptop. I'd rather buy them on my own.
  7. I get tired waiting for my turn when my cousins are using it. One cousin plays online games and the other one usually works on his manuscripts and silly oldie hollywood crap.
  8. JUST BECAUSE!
Donations are very much welcome. :D

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.