maghanap ka ng whatever!

Friday, December 24, 2010

don't take it seriously

Err, okay. I changed my relationship status from "in a relationship" to "engaged" with whoever my guys is. My Tita would always react on my relationship status. I dunno how she could actually think that I'm really engaged? Please, please, please... I dunno what to think about her. But as of now, I think this will serve as something to annoy her. I hope she'll get open-minded when it comes to this stuff.

*And does she really think that my guy is not good enough for me?*

1 comment:

Introvert said...

LOL. seryoso kaayo imong tita. maulaw man pud ko. hahahaha :))

Married baya ang akua. kung tita nako siya basig unsa na iyang raction. LOL>

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.