maghanap ka ng whatever!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Take 2 No More

no more second chances
and i've ran out of patience
i waited, i just grew tired
i'm in my senses now
there's no turning back
i'm moving on

i've been down on my knees
begging for you
but you never came
you're preocccupied with your jerky friends
and rather spend time with them

few years passed
you needed me still
you said your life has been incomplete
since the day i left
wait a moment, who left?
you can turn the world
but you cannot turn me
i just want to be happy
and i am what i wanted

i never have to kiss you goodbye
cuz you've been long gone
and i will never say hello
to a love that never was.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.