maghanap ka ng whatever!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

freewill-ish!



"for real, strings are no longer attached when i got you"

You just can’t force anyone against their own freewill. I know you’re trying to be a politician, convincing me to do this and do that. I tell you this, I’m doing it because I want to, not because I was forced to do so. You’re not a teacher who forces a student to stand up to answer the question he doesn’t know. You’re not my parents who forced me to be in this course which happened to be your course, too. Don’t blame yourself for doing the things I happened to do at the same time with you. I gave you my kiss because I wanted to; not because you asked for it. I hug you because I wanted to; not because you requested it. I dine with you, I lay beside you, I stare at you, I empty my pocket for you, I treat you snacks, not because I was forced to do it. It is because of my effin’ love for you, I did them. I did it on my FREEWILL. I am not forced. I love you because I was not forced to love you and I know you’re not forced to love me back. I hope I made this clear to you.


source:http://th04.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/f/2009/025/2/8/285c6d9fa03b0d20e929b3a4b78a3719.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dobbbbbbbbieeeeee!

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.