maghanap ka ng whatever!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

procrastinator's (wish) list

and here goes the list...

♥finish liquidation- check! and hopefully saving the moderator from salary deduction (my bad)
♥start with my new assigned article- haven't started on scratch yet(umph!) *annoyed*
♥work on the action plan for bidding- working on it!
♥plan for the induction- they (other staff) are helping me, right? *winks*
♥canvass for the menu prices of different venues- i'm on it pretty soon, very soon
♥go to school- bring me a hundred coconuts and i'll think about it ^^
♥get to know with the newly hired clarionets- getting there...
♥go to sleep- after this...

i thought i could list more... but i guess i have nothing more to add for this day.
i better go to my mattress and rest my back and curl up like a ball hugging my CaBy
i wish i could accomplish my not-so-heavy tasks today.

geez! i forgot! d'oh!
i have history class by 9am and it's already 5 am and the sun is about to shine soon
gotta hurry and go to sleep fast
hope to wake up before 8 and manage to be in school in just a nick of time...

procrastinator is still procrastinating even going to sleep... it's incurable...
save me! *yawns*






photo source: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs21/300W/f/2007/252/6/d/Procrastination_by_diablo2097.jpg

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.