maghanap ka ng whatever!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

♥Adorable♥


Kitty + Cow= Cawi ♥


Day light comes and night fades away
Awake under the sheets of the warm embrace
Together under the roof of sweet escape
Our hearts linger, in pleasure and in pain

Caprices in this world mean nothing
As long as you could feel the air I'm breathing
When almost everything lost their meaning
I'll never give you up 'till the world stops spinning

Leave the lies; live with me tonight
Illuminate my humdrum life
Deprive all sadness and tears in my eyes
And console me from the pain I hide

Save me from hanging by the edge
Alleviate all the worries in my head
Now that I have you, listen to what I gave said:
When I'm with you, I am glad.








http://th00.deviantart.net/fs13/300W/i/2007/095/d/7/Tired_Kitty_by_drsmith.jpg

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.