maghanap ka ng whatever!

Friday, August 14, 2009

doby's guilt

i have read janely's blog and found one of her posts cute. so i thought i could make one for me. short letters for someone/something is really something. it's adorable. so i'll try to start with few short messages for them:


dear janely,
i know i am unforgivable, but please forgive me for my delays.


dear time,
i'm sorry i didn't use you well. i didn't managed you well, too.

dear sleep,
i love you but can you give me a wake-up call in my dreams sometimes?

dear chocolates,
you know how much i crave for you, but why are you still showing up though i have cough. can you hide for just a week? please?

dear coke,
you're my brand of heroine now. my cough is no excuse so i can drink as many coke as i want! muahhaha.

dear me,
please discipline yourself, please. i know other people wants this to happen to you, too-- a well-disciplined chic.

dear Cawi,
i'm sorry for not spending more time with you. i promise i'll make up with you next time. our anniversary is fast approaching. i'll promise to treat you on that date.

dear circle time,
why can't you be 30 minutes later?

x♥x♥

doby

1 comment:

Introvert said...

I've been doing little letters on my friendster for sometime now dobz. Hehehe. glad you've joined the bandwagon :)

Okay lang to oi. I know you can do better next time.

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.