maghanap ka ng whatever!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

1/2




half of me settles on the hilltop

while i'm here in the downtown

the whole of me is stargazing

half of me smiles, half of me frowns


i'm holding his right hand

that writes the song of my heart

i'm holding her left hand

where she wears the ring i gave her

i kissed my other half goodbye

as she stays to whisper I LOVE YOU

and half of me drove away

while half of me began to cry


i'm falling for my other half

and half of me can't live without him

our hearts are for keeps

i am you, and you are me


i am the two of us

thus we are one in it

we're no twins but of fate

every half of me makes me complete

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.