maghanap ka ng whatever!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

getting overboard

I may not be your mother, nor your older sis. I'm not even your girlfriend who has the right to reprimand you in every mistakes you do. I like you GUYS because you're my classmates, my friends, you're funny and you give life to a boring class. But sometimes, you never noticed that you've gone across your limit that you get too annoying and offensive to others. You sometimes become a nuisance; your behaviors are just intolerable. If I would given a chance, (i think this is already my chance) I would definitely annoy you. But I don't think that the way I would annoy you won't annoy you just a bit. However, you still deserve to be played on your faces... LITERALLY. Here's for you...

The guys whose faces were covered, you're not really involved here. You're faces were just covered for protection :D

So this is what I'm saying... I think you look good. This may not be very annoying or offensive to you, i don't really care...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.