maghanap ka ng whatever!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

after 24 hrs. of waiting for the usual text

hidobe (my name in his phonebook): gudnyt mine..imade a mstake knina, im sory..i knw ur nt mad anymor pro my angst prn,i hope thngs wil get beter n tym...

CawIsMine (his name in my phonebook): gudnyt



just this evening...



CawIsMine: im done pro ba2th p aq.,

hidobe:kkei, il w8..

CawIsMine:pued mg say ng i luv u?

hidobe:pwde kaau, kaw lang man hnhntay q.. *smiles and teary-eyed* i luv u mine

CawIsMine: I luv u luv :) xoxo mine

hidobe: (haay salamat, balik na sa dati txt nmin) Finally, mahal kta mine

CawisMine: mahal din poh kta mine.. wud?





hehe...this is what i've been waiting since yesterday. if we're texting this way, i know we're owkeiz

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.