maghanap ka ng whatever!

Friday, April 17, 2009

i miss...

the [ex] clarion staff who just graduated...PAPA AL...being 17 years old...being the pain-in-the-ass to my classmates...being bully to my siblings(but i didn't say i'm miss good girl already)...the playground in our school when i was in kinder...the Marina Azul...the dance troupe club which made me slimmer for a month...being single [but i love how happy i am with him]...ma'am donna for the making her English subject the most loved period in the afternoon cuz of the movies we watched in the speech lab...W.i.t.c._.e.s. together (i am 'h')...my 3310 cp...meteor garden and F4...my p.e. uniform in high school...chinese garter and limborock...my childhood friends in gensan...my bra-less get-ups in elementary...being well-known in a small populated campus...dance revo and [old-skool] playstation...walkmans...being one of the top ten outstanding students...my drawing skills...joining talent auditions...my never-been-kissed lips...being such a spoiled brat...typewiters...collecting and bartering stationeries...EVERYTHING I MISS!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.