maghanap ka ng whatever!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

daily letter (day 2)

Dear Crush,

You don't have any idea how much you crushed my heart. I can't even name you. But you're kinda annoying. I can't even blame you cuz you have no effin' idea that I have a crush on you. But every time you pass by, especially when I'm with my beau, I feel like I've been pushed away. My beau keeps on teasing me saying, "Mine, anjan crush mo, o." And I'm just like, ">___<". I wish that you don't exist or we haven't met. But I know we can't help seeing each other because we were classmates once and became close friends for a while. But that was before. And right now, I'm happy seeing you with your dyed hair and flawless skin. Now, my boo and I thought you're a gay. That's cool. But still, admiring you isn't that bad, right? I just hate the way my boo teases me every time you're in our sight. I'm sorry for the blame.Don't worry, you'd still be the friend who makes other girls jealous of me. HAHA!

stay cool,

Doby

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.