maghanap ka ng whatever!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

the using friend and the deceived one

...



For the Using Friend


For all we know
You always have the charm
of fooling anyone in your desire.
Your skin, fair as satin
and your lips are of cherry;
You sure know how to lure
all the pretty ladies in this tinsel town.
They would say, "you're the best of all my friends;
you're the ideal guy a girl could wish for."
After receiving all the nods and praises,
you walk by them.
Forgetting the secret handshake
and all our buddy embraces.
You were once my friend, dear amigo.
But what went wrong?
We chatted like siblings before.
Now we left yesterday like strangers.
Thank you for treating me like a sister;
like one of your girl-friends; for
making me believe you're the best of all my friends.
End everything with me-- all your
using desires.
Treat everyone else for real.
You'd always be my big brother and
probably you would still be my friend.
But we just can't be for the best of each other.



"I don't know what went wrong, but i know everything happens for a reason."
"I'll let you be the princess of my heart. Not as the queen."


For the Deceived One

Oh my little sister,
you're always my little princess.
Your eyes are so innocent
and your smiles are the sweetest
with your kindness that really
touched my heart.
It made me thought,
"I have to end my friendship with you;
it might lead to something that should not be."
I have her, you love him.
And you only see me as your friend.
I'm sorry, but I don't want my little princess
to be the Queen of my heart.
I cannot tell you this, so
I'd rather forget our secret handshake
and buddy embraces.
I will no longer look into those eyes;
your smiles will remain the sweetest.
Please don't change.
Thank you for being my sister,
my little princess;
for making me one of the best of your friends.
I hope you won't get me wrong.
I just LOVE you...
But we just can't be for the best
of each other




photo source:http://th07.deviantart.net/fs38/300W/f/2008/316/1/9/1956b5a611575ed0d517b2d80d20c8f3.jpg

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.