maghanap ka ng whatever!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

visiting needs body requirements?! wtf!

i can't sleep because you're mom is in a critical situation. i almost cried when i heard the news. i even worried about her condition. as your girlfriend, i should at least take part in the camaraderie, to at least visit your mom.

you really made me sad.

i can't believe you. you won't allow me to go inside the hospital because i'm FAT? damn you!
i don't see any sign at the entrance saying "NO FAT ALLOWED". YOU are being boorish. i know your reason. you don't want the rest of your relatives to laugh at you just because you have a chubby girlfriend. i already met your mom and your brothers and your little niece. that one is even enough to say that they don't comment on my physique. i don't care how your uncles or aunties would make side comments about me. that does not affect your reputation anyway. i have nothing to be ashamed of. i study well, i didn't get pregnant or whatnot. then why ashamed of me?

i'm just hurt... :((

4 comments:

Introvert said...

=( I'm sad. I don't want to see any of my friends get hurt. =(

I think he's just being defensive of himself dobz. He's probably hurt too because of his mom. And he's probably just venting it out on you.

I dunno really. I'm no psychologist. But the things is, I'm just here. okay?

alegna_XD said...

wats funny is that i just posted the list of things that made me terribly happy. hahaha. and now he's making me sad. i'll try to understand him now since he's in a not-so-good situation right now. tsk!

january said...

janely's right.. cheerup dobs! just be there for him.. maybe he's a little out-of-himself bcoz of his mom...

and u r not fat. believe me.

alegna_XD said...

@jedai: i know. kaya i don't keep grudges anymore. i understand. kasi napapansin ko rin na everytime na magkasama kami, he's thinking soooooo deep. he even mentioned about stopping next sem. bad. i won't let him.

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.