maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

bitter.



there's something peculiar with the taste of my days.
got it from here.



1. i am hating one of my group mates, just because. maybe because she is selfish.
2. i was nagged through phone. it was partly my fault, and partly not.
3. i was in the effin' thursday group since this school year started. i blamed everything on "thursday group" for not letting me in monday group where i can do my tasks a bit easier.
4. i have my period and i Über hate it!
5. i was distributed to other group because i thought we will be having our duty in PM shift, which was really AM shift. *loser*
6. i am nervous... for many reason, and i can't say it :(
7. i think a lot of people hate me, too.
8. i got an annoying wanna-be-my-textmate. i already told him to back off! still he annoys me everyday.
9. i got a feeling that i will fail the comprehensive exam which i HATE the most.
10. i can't control my diet anymore :(

tsk!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.