maghanap ka ng whatever!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Don't Let the Morning Come

you dreamed with me last night, then you'll be gone tomorrow :(

grabbed from here



Please don't let the morning come,
I don't want this moment to end--

the bed time stories we shared;
the future we built under the sheets of dreams;
where our hands were intertwined
while our bodies entangled;

gazing dumbly to the dark skies
and wishing upon the stars;
passionate kisses and warm embraces
that made our hearts beat fast.

After cherishing the laughters of an inside joke,
tickles and giggles like of a child.

I don't want to miss those smiles
that brings sunshine to our night.

I want to sing along with the songs you played
and bring back the memories it hold.

I wish we could sleep like this forever
and never let me go until the dawn breaks the evening sky.

So please don't let the morning come,
unless it brings us the tomorrow
where we promised to live life together

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.