maghanap ka ng whatever!

Monday, October 26, 2009

last night factors

Mr. Sandman, I've been waiting for you...
slumbered here

i can hardly fell asleep the last 24 hours because i can't make myself pretend that i'm sleepy.
i can list a few factors why Mr. Sandman didn't bother to sprinkle moon dust above my head.

♥i was awfully full during our seminar's food trip.
♥ we took a sip of coffee with Ms. EIC, pam, and chen at tata benito's. But i don't think the coffee i ordered is that too caffeinated that i won't knock me down to sleep.
♥i chatted with Cawi till 1am and still can't make myself miss the bed.
♥i just made my BuddyPoke character in Facebook. (and you guess it, i still can't sleep).
♥what Cawi just said during our chat-conversation won't pull off from my mind.
♥it was 4am and still can't sleep, i just read manga series online.

then it can't be helped, i force myself to pull myself to bed. i am not certain what i was thinking but i just began to cry. silly me! i just waited till 5:30 am and finally decided to close my eyes even though i don't feel like doing so. and 6am, i officially fell asleep. weeee!

the sad part, i woke up quarter to 9am and my head ached. i can't see clearly. and i can't eat my breakfast cuz i feel nauseated. it's always like that when i wake very early.

the skills check in the afternoon did bother me. *grumpy*



No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.