maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

another tooth extracted

yeah
i just got my tooth extracted after our bidding
it was blood-letting day at the same time.
i could have donated my blood if i only have enough hemoglobin for my body
(but no, i have just enough for me.ALONE.)

so this is the second time i got my tooth extracted for free
cuz the extraction happened in the school clinic :D

it was less painful
and i tolerated the stinging needle injected in my gum for the anesthesia
it was cool!!!


but i don't want this to happen.
cuz by the next time i'll drop by the dentist's clinic,
we will talking about getting braces...

me hopes that we can afford the bracec...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.