maghanap ka ng whatever!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve wishlist!

Merry Christmas to all! This day seem so cold... Not much preparation, gift wrappings and food. To make me feel better, I made my wishlist hoping that Santa would this :)

1. I want my special someone to spend his Christmas with me or with his family. Either way won't make his Christmas cold. I bet he wanted someone to celebrate this season.

2. Turn back time. I want to go back to the time I haven't thought of formatting that camera. Maybe, just maybe, i could've made something more rightful than stupidly press the center button.

3. More food for noche buena. My lola gave P500 to my tita and thought of having KFC bucket meal. I think it's practical and the food is good enough since there are less people in this house. But I was thinking of leche flan and Red Ribbon cakes and vanilla or strawberry ice cream! yum :p

4. Lots of call and text load. I wanna ring up those dear people and greet them MERRY CHRISTMAS one by one.

5. Midnight walk with Cawi. I want to walk with him along the street since there's no fireworks and hopefully less accidents.

6. I want my own digital camera. Yeah, I'm craving to have one. Heard of lookbook.nu? I want to have an account there... *sighs* And i want this one...dual lcd digicam


7. A very good and disciplined diet. I WANNA BE SLENDER!!!!

8. I want a laptop... because... just because :)

9. I want an iPhone. It is portable.

10.DVD marathon. I want a portable DVD player where I can watch movies anytime i want.. Who wants to agree with me?

11. A complete family. I want everybody here this Christmas... Wishing I knew who's my daddy, ya'll! hehe!

12. World peace. Seriously, guys, we need this. Who doesn't? Unless if you're a greedy, war-freak sadomasochist.

13. No more famine. We don't wanna die starving.

14. A clean and Green Earth. We wanna live in this little sphere in the universe a little longer, so don't waste time wasting your garbage, a**holes!

So MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!!! HAVE A SAFE AND PEACEFUL CELEBRATION! ♥

2 comments:

talkmuchchic said...

hi dobe :) made a comment but it was too long. haha. its here:
http://talkmuchchic.blogspot.com/2009/12/re-christmas-wishlist.html

Introvert said...

About number 2, well, it's Christmas~don't fret too much about it.

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.