maghanap ka ng whatever!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

do you remember A1?


A1 (L-R: Paul, Mark, Ben, Christian). The cover of their debut album Here We Come.

last night, my cousin and I had a good sing-along with the old tracks from early Y2K. we were avid fans of A1 before. i filled my cabinet door with their posters and had a good buy of their complete albums. those were in the form of casette tapes back then. just a while ago, i thought of making Cawi listen to one of their song through youtube (i dunno if he even listened to it). it's a good song, though and i pretty hope he likes it, too :)

then, just in time my cousin just arrived from school and asked for more A1 singles. it was very nostalgic since it brings back a lot of memories from my elementary years (when i was still "sip-onon" *laughs* and playful).

well A1 is a British boy band composed by Ben, Mark, Christian, and Paul. they were adorable and the type which girls give a good scream when they see them. they recorded 5 albums and 1 unreleased single (i won't give much details ^^,).


i haven't heard anything from them since i was in 2nd year high school.

i miss A1... i miss the band i used to listen in my old walkman... i even miss my girl-friends who use to love them... *sighs*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.