maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

say hello to 2-O-1-O!


 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..
2010!

We already dusted off the cobwebs out of the corner of the cabinets and swept the filthy fallen hair under the tables and beds. Now that 2010 is here, I think it is time to revamp this house and myself as well. How about a list of New Year’s resolution? But I can’t promise you guys that I can keep them all. They’re just my goals this year :)

Let’s start my top ten resolution for this year…

1.    Diet! Diet! Diet! I wanna be slim for yearbook’s sake.
2.    I want my fair white skin back. Still, this is for my yearbook’s sake.
3.    Be thrifty. Being labeled “bilmoko” by my family, I should learn the proper way to handle money. Especially, this is my last term being the Clarion’s managing editor… :( Spend wisely. I am also planning to buy something to treat myself since my birthday is fast approaching XD
4.    Eradicate procrastination. I know this is a bad habit that is almost impossible to break, but I’m really trying hard to avoid this since I’m going to be a nurse soon. It is a no-no to my profession.
5.    Be practical. I should choose things wisely- what to use or buy and what should be avoided. RESIST TEMPTATION!!!
6.    Learn to prioritize. Indeed!
7.    Be fashionable. A lot of trendy clothes can be bought from thrift-stores. There’s no need to spend thousands of cash *though I don’t have any* just to buy a single piece of apparel.
8.    Be more determined. Say yes to DOBY ANGELA T. TORRES, RN! Yeehaw!
9.    Have a stronger bond with family ties and relationship with Cawi. Keep them forever.
10.    Blog more!

What’s your new year’s resolution?


About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.