maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

2nd to the biggest event

DDC's 34th PINNING AND RINGHOP CEREMONY

Hooray to Batch 2010 for making it this far.

Even though some of my batchmates will not be able to march tomorrow in graduation, they deserve my Kudos!
And this was pinned to me this morning during the ceremony....

Proudly wearing this pin and (not my) college ring.
I do look matured here... BOO!

KUDOS to me and my batchmates...


Graduation tomorrow!
I will definitely miss almost everything about college.
More kudos!!


I just pray that my fellas here will allow me to go on a night life celebration after graduation.
And oh, I want to spend some final moments with my boo.
I'm gonna miss him after the ceremony tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.