maghanap ka ng whatever!

Friday, April 16, 2010

OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED

You read and saw it right. I just graduated from that school. 
The commencement exercise was held in Central Bank of the Philippines, Davao City

I, Doby Angela Torres, a graduate from Davao Doctors College with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, hereby announce in the blogosphere that I am officially unemployed. I will definitely find time to work on my exhibit forms and try my best to pass the board exam this coming December, 2010. Once I endured it, I promise myself to find a hospital which upholds the ideal standards of the nursing procedure so as not to spoil whatever was learned during the college days. I will also consider the salary, of course.

The atmosphere is filled with mixed emotions. Bliss. Anxiety. Disappointment. Euphoria. Nostalgia. Fear. You mention it, we felt it.

If you ask me how's it going? I tell you, it's not that exciting. Why? Here's a short list:
  1. I'm no longer a student. That means, me no longer have to go to school. That means, me no longer have allowance :((
  2. I'm no longer a student. And that also means, I have no more direct access to Clarion office. Keys will be surrendered to the SPS office... BOO!!!
  3. I'm neither a student nor an employee/employer.
  4. My beau will go back to the boondocks a day after this event. And he will come back not so soon enough.
  5. I seemed to be more pressured than before. They put on higher expectations on me.
  6. Everything is different right now. 
See. Graduating really is not the end. It is the start of my calvary.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.