maghanap ka ng whatever!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i have a secret

And it's not a secret anymore.

Sometimes I really wish I am insane right now. I particularly needed the disorder of an anorexic.

Yes, friends... I wanna be anorexic.

And I want it to happen right now.

 photo from here

I've been worrying on how I am gaining weight every day. I'm planning on a diet but it doesn't work cuz my lola cooks so good it's hard for me to resist to want more. When in school, I can't maintain the diet because I think I'm too stressed out to eat less. I've been wondering why some people who gobble large piles of food than mine still remain their figure? I know it's because how fast their metabolisms work, but why not mine? Why can't my metabolism work as normal as theirs?

I envy those girls who can wear any dress and fits them just right. My friends/classmates where sort of chubby but their boobs looks larger than their tummies which gave them a slender look.

During lunchtime just this afternoon, I was thinking to hate the food so as not to eat it. But it's a sin to hate food. So I ate it instead *silly me*.

SO here's the plan:
a. Be anorexic and go for the desired waistline and weight.
b. After reaching the goal, go eat lots of fruits for maintenance. and oh, don't forget the veggies. *yech*

AUGH! THIS IS SO PATHETIC!!!

Another option: slimming capsules. and enroll myself to aerobics class. *pricey*

3 comments:

Introvert said...

Exercise is the best way to go. Although diet control could also help :) You don't have to be anorexic to lose weight dobz :)

Anonymous said...

Sister, a habit becomes one only after 20 days. The start is always the hard part.

Try to eat vegetables rather than meat. And love it.

MARIS RAMOS said...

As much as possible, don't spend too much on losing weight, girl. The natural way is still the best way, I guess. :)

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.