maghanap ka ng whatever!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nocturnal Gold Digger

literally, is she?


At first there was me,
Now, I was blown away;
Thrown out from my chair of royalty.
She stole my scepter and my crown-
Bejeweled by love and passion.
My hands are empty,
Shivering and weak.
I gave her the way
But the nagging says she wants more.
I gave her what she wants,
What she needs is to lure the
Heart of my king.
She wants the world to see
That i was just the second best,
Despite of the fact that
I came ahead of her.
I pushed myself away-
And though we're apart
You seemed to be so free
To say what I don't like to hear.
Insensitive, you are.
Arrogant yet deficient.
You are just amother night-shift stealer.
A naked gold digger.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.