maghanap ka ng whatever!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

a very-post-valentine post

"and i wished our date was as fine as this."


i never expected that a date would happen...

wait.. am i going too fast?

ok, so first, we were dismissed very early in our nursing research subject. it was least expected because i thought we have lots of things to comply in our research: validations, validations and validations.another least expected was i already did the validation (--,)

then, Cawi waited for me outside the room because he thought his mom is coming. so we hurried up, but before we went to their place, we have to buy super worms for his new pet,SCORPION.
as we arrived in their house, his jaw almost dropped to the ground when he found out that his mom will be arriving by Wednesday (which he least expected). no choice but he has to wait til that day comes. to relieve his disappointment, we fed his seemingly-harmful-yet-calm pet.

it's valentines day. we don't have to spend the whole time feeding and watching the scorpion eat his prey. he first kissed me on my cheeks and greeted me HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! it's a sweet starting point for a something... so we kissed... and hugged... and that's what we called XoXo... OUR XOXO!

after our xoxo, he changed his polo into his usual aquamarine tee (which perfectly fits him and his well-structured arms.) i was kinda shocked, literally, when he answered to my question.

me: san ka pupunta? ba't ka nakabihis?
him: magde-date tayo
me: what? ang time, mine... (watching my watch, it's 8:05 pm)
him: you can go home by 9
me: yah... pero talo ako pustahan.. no death reports on tarantula bites. they may be because of allergic reaction...
him: ano ba yan... ka-corny-han... mag-ayos ka na jan.
me: seryoso ka talaga?
him: sige na, Mine...

OK...no further arguments. i fixed myself (i have no comb so i used my fingers). i ironed my UNIFORM with my hands. and as i stood up he opened the door and called out to his brother, "Don, san kayo ni Macy ngayon?" "sa Coco's", he replied.

Coco's. it would be the first time i have a date in a restaurant. i never expected this. promise. I'm quite anti-social when it comes to places like this, especially when in uniform.

i don't know how to describe this night out with him and his brother and his brother's wife and daughter, but it's pretty weird for an average girl like me. I'm so pathetic when it comes to this kind of situation.

so they ordered lots of food. and i don't like the Italian taste. it's not that i hate Italian foods, i just don't appreciate the way the ingredients were stirred. it lacks palatability (on my own taste). the pizza smelled somewhat foul (i just hate pizza- but not that much). the mozzarella cheese stick is.... i really hate cheese. the best is the fried calamari (now I'm starving). i luuuuuurve it. i crave for it. the rest of the food, i don't think I'll like.

so i went home with full-stomach. i was satisfied by the night with Cawi and the rest of his brother's family. and for Cawi...i wish there's always a next time... a better one.

1 comment:

january said...

aaawww... im sooo... touched?hehehe.. nice valentine you had.. see you around doby! invite us during seminars ha..hehehe

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.