maghanap ka ng whatever!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ship-wreck

ANGST

He left me
Standing stiff and still,
Drenched under the rain
Disguising the tears
Rolling down my cheeks.
My eyes sored,
Red and flaming.
I bit my lip,
Regretting the kiss
He marked on it
Before he made me
Embraced goodbye.
I can do nothing now.
I can't even punch the air.
My fingers are still curled
Into a fist.
I can't move.
I stood here frozen.
Cold. Mad. Blinded.


REGRET
I walked away
After I kissed her.
No turning back
Just to see her cry
Under the rain.
I left her for nothing;
It's a wrong choice
To choose. So wrong.
I can't dare to change
my mind, really.
I am scared.
I'm not brave enough
To say I'm sorry.
I can't even puch the air
But my fingers are in a fist.
I walked on.
I can't look back.
I'm numb. Cold.
Lost and gone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.