maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Fraud and Prejudice



be careful with what you're looking for, because beauty isn't
everything


Looking at someone of the same sex, examining her perfect bods, makes her almost perfect. She has the long strands of almond brown hair, slender curves on her waist, her height is just enough to be shorter than her boyfriend, her smiles are sweet, fair skin, and she dresses appropriately. Albeit her almost outstanding looks, I didn't bother to describe her eyes.


I can't say she has beautiful pair of eyes nor has the ugly ones. It's typical: no sparkling effects, no clarity, it's vague and no sincerity. Yes, you can read one's sincerity through their eyes. Hers, none.

Well, she's just one of the deceitful fraud in town. No, she's not involved in any scheme like those criminals used to. She is a criminal in other definition- my definition. It means someone who is trying to be perfect when she's not; pretending to be the best when there's always above her; being so omniscient when she doesn't even know who is Paris Hilton (ged!-.-); insensitive and tends to believe she's watching the TV--alone!; grabs any kind of remote control and say she's the queen of all remote controls (DAMN HER, I say, hehe); invades and reads other's text messages in Inbox and Sent Items, wants all decisions should be coming from her, someone who is so selfish and closed-minded... AND SHE IS SOMEONE I HATE! She is my brand of criminal.

i don't want to be a nasty prejudice (and this post doesn't make me any nastier at all). I'm sorry but just became one. Let's take for example, her smiles are sweet but when you taste it-- damn, it's more bitter than bittersweet. She tends to be friendly only to catch her savoring her time reading all the I LOVE YOU's and I MISS YOU's you and boyfriend sent to each other. She asks for your opinion only to be disapproved by her ridiculous ideas. She said she's hungry, but when you offer your food, she's as grumpy as a leprechaun. She's been volunteering to do the rest of the work only to hear her complains about what she has done by tomorrow (girl, thanks for the good deed but we can help you anyway if you only asked).Ugh! She was invited to a party only regretting why she hasn't attended it. She's appears to be shy to answer where in fact she wants the spotlight. She tries to get her balance on her emotions but she stumbles over her words.
Pathetic! But I don't think she's a loser. It is because she's not giving up to be someone ideal for everybody. I mean EVERYBODY. I'm not ideal and I strived to be one but not on a way like hers. I am selfish but I'm learning to give. I don't tend to be Miss-Know-It-All whenever I know something. I don't invade private spaces. And I don't wanna be like her.
I may not be as intelligent and as pretty as her, I think I'm far more graceful than what she is.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.