maghanap ka ng whatever!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the human-remote-control bitch!

"the remote control queen defeats the x-queen."




"Sus ui! Usab-usab," she changed the channel while i was standing comfortably in the sala watching the TV. I grunted with disappointment. i just let her change the channel anticipating for a better show. While waiting, i pursed my lips forcefully watching my mouth, trying not to say anything RUDE (which is her). Still waiting, i grew impatient ; my nostrils were almost flaring and my accessory muscles helped my breathe deeply so i can stay calm and look calm as possible. That bitch! murag karon lang nakakita ug TV, atai ra! Bwisit!-- i thought as i stormed my way back to our room getting my bag and swing it to my shoulder... i'm still mad at her. Well, almost all of us, (except for herself, of course) grudged her. She's so bossy, a mere typist of our works- not correcting the wrong grammar and spelling (does she even know?). O-C bitch, insecure and trying-to-be-perfectionist amateur.

Well, back to the channel-changing stuff. After i got my bag from the room, i went back to the sala. To my surprise, i can really feel the my blood is boiling inside me; nobody's watching the TV. I hate her for changing the channel, while i was savoring my time spectating on whatever is showing on TV. I hate her for being such an annoying bitch! I hate her for INVOLUNTARY HUMA REMOTE CONTROL! It wasn't so bad but the topic doesn't really caught my attention and arouse with my interest.

She's so insensitive, so self-centered, so greedya nd selfish
so deceiving and, so WHATEVER-YOU-ARE-----I-DON'T-CARE-----I-JUST-HATE-YOU FOR-BEING NOT YOU-YOU-NERVE-ENDINGS-FOR BEING NOT YOU



So, where did she stopped from changing? Discovery Channel

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.