maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

the 21st month

it feels like another ordinary day today but a P15 load gave me a special 5 minutes in my 24 hours of my life.

today is our 21st monthsary but we're not in each other's arms, holding hands, getting mushy and eat meals together like what the other couples usually do. but i prepared a monthsary card for him which i bought few months ago. i just failed to give it to him the last time so i wrote additional messages last night and i'll give it to him as soon as we see each other again. i don't care how many days had passed. consider it as my post monthsary gift/letter for him. what's important is that he read it.

and i sent a time capsule e-mail to him when we were in manila. it was an advance greeting for him and only be sent on the date when i wanted to-- and it's today.

so going back to that short but momentous 5-minute conversation this morning, i greeted him and told him i missed him soooooooooo much *sniffles*. sadly, he forgot to load up and greet me (that's so obncxious) but he missed me, too, and he wanna go home soon and see me *whew, a relief*

i can't wait to see him beaming on me and hug me tight and kiss me.... nyahaha! booyah!

3 comments:

Introvert said...

Happy 21st monthsary to you and Cawi dobeei ;)

alegna_XD said...

tnx! ur just 10 months ahead of us.. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

LOVESICK.

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.