maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

inevitable paraphernalia losses

i bought a new paraphernalia (para) kit equipped with nursing para's.

i 'fessed up to my lola that my old para kit needs to be replaced and i need it NOW!
she was in the verge of freaking out but she remained calm-yet-worried-where-she's-going-to-get-the-money-to-buy-me-that-f/cking-para. that's her human nature... *natural*

she gave me a thousand peso. there. i rushed my way to school and stopped by SYDALG (coined by many as the 'push-and-pull' store) and bought a new para.

when i went home, hinanap ng lola ko ang para, and tried almost all of it. (i have to change the sphygmo~ good thing there's a week warranty)

she searched for my old bandage scissors, and i told her that i accidentally left it in the ER.
again, she went freaking mad and scolded me for being irresponsible. she was almst screaming and began to ask where are the other para's. then, i talked back and reasoned out that it is an emergency room. you don't expect people to laze around doing nothing. again, IT IS AN EMERGENCY ROOM~~~EMERGENCY! then, i stopped talking back because it do no good. she hates me when i talk back because she's always right.

staff nurses and student nurses would accidentally forget where their bandage scissors and penlights went or whoever borrowed them. even doctors forgot their own stethoscopes (a doctor borrowed a steth from my groupmate that time).

if professionals are able to forget~~ mind you, PROFESSIONAL na na sila--- unsa nalang kaha ang estudyante pa lang?!

i only need my lola to understand my needs. and i'm sorry for being irresponsible. you put me in this course, so i need your consideration.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.