maghanap ka ng whatever!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i'm not FAT!

fat is beauty... ehem!


i admit i sound heavy because i weighed 57 kilos and i'm too short for my weight, but i tell you...
I AM NOT FAT!

why? simply because:

♥ my BMI tells me that i'm just overweight, but i'm not obese/ fat
(ht.=5'2"; wt.= 57 kg.; BMI= overweight)
♥ i still have my curves
♥ my size is still available in store
♥ i am still conscious with what i eat
♥ i took a medication which has a side effect of weight gain
♥ i can still see my ribs every time i *hiyak*
♥ my boobs looks larger kung mag-side view ko.
♥ my housefolks are not mentioning the liposuction or any fat reduction procedure.
♥ i don't look REALLY large in the mirror.




what dyou think? am i really fat? even if you call me chubby, it spells the same way.
now i realized that i'm close to being one (the super FAT kind)... :C









*@janely: kabalo na ko unsaon ang hearty bullets... weeeh!

**photo source:http://coldsunshine.deviantart.com/art/Fat-6375880

4 comments:

Introvert said...

hehehe ;)

I don't think you're fat dobz. :)

alegna_XD said...

tnx...
i think im just a lil bit paranoid na.... waaaah!

january said...

dont worry dobz..ur not fat.atleast i think ur not

Anonymous said...

common. you're not fat. be kind to yourself.

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.