maghanap ka ng whatever!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

almost lost a tooth

i just had my tooth root canaled and nakakahiyang tignan...*see? ulaw!*

asa ang hustisya? haha... sige lang... this is for my good anyway. according to paolo coelho's book, as Maria stated, "if you want to achieve your objectives, you have to be prepared for a daily dose of pain and discomfort. At first, it's unpleasant and demotivating, but in time you come to realize that it's part of the process of feeling good..."

i will take all the shame and teases and all the daily doses of humiliation, albeit if my other half will do these... So what?! as if dili siya ganahan na mugwapa ko, hmpf!

anyway, i'm excited for my new tooth! as the song goes, *all i want for christmas is my two front teeth*. Except for the season, dili na ko maghulat ug christmas and i'm not wishing for two, only one tooth. i only wanted my two front teeth to be braced... Hulat nalang ko na mahimo kong RN.







***as i am typing this post, i am using my dialect to avoid epistaxis.

@followers: sorry for my pic, it's kinda obscene... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

3 comments:

Introvert said...

I don't want to get my teeth braced. Wahaha :)

Sakit man gud daw. My dad urged me too peo di jud ko. bwahaha.

alegna_XD said...

pwede dad nalang nimo ang mag-sponsor sa ako? hehehehe.... dili man gud sila gusto unless naa na koy job... weeeeeh!

Introvert said...

lahi. hehehe. Anyway, tama jud ka. Don't mind Cawi's taunts. Gusto ra japon na neia nga mu-gwapa ka. ahahaha.

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.