maghanap ka ng whatever!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

just like new!



*smiling like a fool*

i got my new porcelain jacket... weee... now i'm not afraid to smile, laugh or show my grin when talking to anybody. and my boo is as happy as me!

the problem doesn't end here. i still have lots of teeth to be pastahan. and that means, lots of money needed... then if i have lots and lots of money in my bank, i'll go for my braces....

right now, it aches a lil bit but it's tolerable...


geez, im starting to getting used to it now that it is filled with new one. however, i missed playing the empty space with my tongue. it's like i got a tooth pulled out and a new one sprouted.

maybe i can still have loads of chocolates and ice creams if my wallet permits me. donations are very much accepted.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.