maghanap ka ng whatever!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

kill time

for some reasons, i just wanted to lie flat on the ground...

i just came from our first day of our epidemiology exposure, or whatever it is. i don't know what really is the cause for my exhaustion, but i'm really tired... (well, not so..) i dunno if it is the stress that i received from our PCI: lecturing while others already found their clients; the narrow paths that we've been sauntering for almost an hour; the questions that we've been formulating in our mind so that we won't be asking offensive questions to our client; the fact that I only interviewed 3 clients out of 5; the stress that's boiling in me because of the thought CAWI did not texted me or whatsoever.... or maybe it's just the jeep ride that went bumpy... uhm... oh well...

whatever it is... or are...

I'M TIRED!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.