maghanap ka ng whatever!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

dalawang tulog

"what would happen after i blow the candle two days from now?"

i'm not ready yet. two days from now, i'm out of my teenage years. but i can't seem to satisfy myself with how i dealt with it when i started looking back since i started my age 19. i was deprived from having night life; i became innocent of what the usual teenagers do. i thought i knew it all; i was wrong (*sigh*). anyhow, i am happy i lived those teenage days not used to having vices. it's a pride for me :D .

so what did i do today?
>i had a make-up duty this morning which is a kill time for me.
>i search through the shelves of my memory where the hell i placed the action plan for that purchase... whatever (i still don't get what it's called *sorry*) for our school publication.
>i met cawi for a movie in his iPod (twilight is still a great, mushy, bone-tingling movie).
>we had a dinner meeting at mandarin with the rest of the Clarion staff for planning and everything.
>i bought my favorite 'apa' (it'd a crispy wafer) along the street. *sweet!*
>i just went home tired.
>i run through my books, turning them upside down and finally found the action plan i mentioned early.

what do i really want to do today?
>pay the charges at the accounting office.
>have a coffee with cawi (but he loathes coffee):
>let the CI's sign my procrastinating rotation clearance.
>watch lots of movie in cawi's iPod.
>rather sleep in the clarion office or beside cawi.
>shop
>search for an orthodontic for my teeth repair.
>attend an aerobic session
>get a new hairdo.
>make this day a stress-free day.

so what now?

... what now is...
every day, i'm taking a one step closer to the brink where i have no choice but to become 20...
i don't know what's in store for me.
i don't know what i am capable to do on that day
i don't know what others would say when they know i'm 20.
i don't know... i really have no idea.

can i just change the day of my birthday?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.