maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

peace?

"my heart was broken when he didn't wait for me; now i am trying to
put it back together with him."


almost all the time i can't stand it when i have to wait for him to say sorry. it would always be me who say that 's' word albeit it's his fault. i think i'm too pathetic to realize i am one. again, i did it. i said sorry. i can't stand here waiting for him to text me or buzz me or whatever. is this still called LOVE? i feel sorry for myself. but i don't want to be sorry if i will lose him. (there i am again, pathetic, as always).


anyway, reconciliation would always be helpful to mend whatever is broken. but would it still look new or it would be just like a recycled stuff made out of scraps we already used? whatever, it would always be us. i don't want and tend to be possessive but i just thought i became one. however, this love has driven me to something i was avoiding when i was little: insanity.

at this point, what matters is that we're back in almost one piece, we reconciled to each other (but no kisses), and we're at peace.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.