maghanap ka ng whatever!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

remembering ALBERTO

the scene is still clear. every beep of the monitor made got me feeling more nervous. however, that was a year ago; that was few minutes before PAPA AL slept for eternity.

we were in the midst of novena when i stared at his photo. i can't help but to reminisce those days when he's here annoying us, watching tv with us, sharing trivias about wars, classic icons, and everything he knows under the sun. i missed it. i missed him. *sniff*

*sobbing* he was definitely the best dad i could ever have. not a drop of blood runs through our veins but his thoughtfulness, and unconditional love hovers me. he disregarded the reality of my identity. in my thought, he wanted to wipe my tears; but he can't.

i wish he knew how much i loved him despite of all the pain in head, the shortcomings and disappointments i gave him. he still wants what are the best for me. until now, i can feel that through mama adet.

i love them both and mama adet is the one who reminds me of him.

Alberto A. Soriano
November 15, 1936- March 24, 2008

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.