maghanap ka ng whatever!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

ssshhhh. hilom na!

"just shut up and..."
i love arguments but i just get sick fighting my right to whatever i feel. it's like i don't have the right to feel any angst against my boo. he's just pissing the hell out of me. i don't know why small fights just keep getting bigger when the two of us does not talk anyway. i just shut myself up and keep it all in me and probably say "yeah, whatever". it hurts me when we argue. it seems to me to be like our last fight and then... gone. i fear that.

is there something wrong when i ask him to go inside the campus and go straight to our office to meet me? none of i could think of. then why can't he just do it?! he's mad at me because i didn't go out when he asked me. i already informed him that i had lots of things to do here, so why don't he just come over here? the next thing i knew he's on his way home. and he did not wait for me! it just pissed me off! i'm always pissed off almost everyday. and it's all because of him!

HONESTLY, I'M MAD RIGHT NOW! and crying...

i don't want this fight would lead us to something undesirable. it would be best if he could just apologize to me. it's his fault after all. that 's' word is not harmful for him to say.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i get paranoid about almost everything especially when it comes to relationship, safety, and future.